Welcome to the spice bouquet test kitchen
All the Cooking Classes are held at our Factory Store in Kinston, NC. We offer demonstration style cooking classes (not hands on).
Cooking Classes can be booked for lunch or dinner, Tuesday through Saturday. One class per day, you choose the time, date, & menu. We ask that the group size remain between 15-40 people. Individuals are welcome to join an already scheduled group class, except schools, private or full classes.
The normal Spice Bouquet cooking class includes:
1. A full salad that is low in sodium but high in taste and flavor. Served with dressing made fresh during class.
2. Pita Bread Appetizers - Two samples each with a different Spice Bouquet Seasoning.
3. Chicken Cutlet and Salmon samplers using Spice Bouquet dry rubs -Two samples of Chicken Cutlet each with a different Spice Bouquet Seasoning. One sample of Blackened Salmon with Spice Bouquet Blackening Seasoning.
4. A full Entrée with appropriate side dishes.
5. A delightful dessert.
6. Sweet tea, Bottled water, and specially seasoned hot coffee are served. Hot tea and decaf coffee are available upon request.
* A complete list of menu choices, with photos, are featured on our Class Menu Photos page
Each class will have a menu set for the entire class. We will gladly accommodate anyone with any food allergy or dietary restriction. We just ask for a notice in advance to allow for accommodations. Each attendant will be given a packet containing: The Menu, Recipes for the items served, as well as a Certificate of Participation once the class has concluded. The cost of the program, including the full dinner, is only $20.00 per person.
* Payment for classes as well as a list of attendants is needed at least two (2) weeks prior to the date of the Cooking Class.
We have had over 17,000 people that have attended these classes with very positive reactions. The purpose of the Cooking Classes are to demonstrate techniques on how to prepare quick, easy, inexpensive, and healthy meals using Spice Bouquet rubs and seasonings.
Call today to reserve a seat for yourself, or reserve a class for your group or organization at: